Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ring in the Roll

I was getting ready for work on Tuesday and I was in the bathroom doing my hair.  The pomade I use is a little sticky, so this is the one time I take off my ring.  I always set it right on the counter where I will see it when I brush my teeth so I never forget to put it on.

It was a little later than usual and Emma was awake and talking to me in the bathroom while I got ready.  When I was washing my hands I looked over at Emma and she had this mischievous little smirk on her face.  She didn't say anything, she just stood there with a look that said, "I'm super funny and the best part is, you don't even know know why."  I asked her what she was smiling about and she just shrugged.  I thought little of it and finished getting ready then headed off to work. 

As I turned onto Wadsworth, I noticed that my hand looked a little naked and my ring was not there.  I put two and two together and realized what must have been so funny in the bathroom.  I called Mandy and explained that I didn't have my ring on and I though Emma might have hidden it somewhere in the bathroom.  Sure enough, a few minutes later I received a text from Mandy.  My ring had been stuffed inside the roll of toilet paper, hanging from the dispenser.  Next time I will think more of a mischievous little smirk.

1 comment:

  1. Okay these are all so cute and hilarious! I'm glad you're doing this, they're very entertaining to read. Man I love that little girl!

    ReplyDelete