Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
When Emma was 2 we were driving somewhere and she had her arms spread wide, "Daddy, I'm flying!" I said, "You are? Are you flying like Superman?" She responded, "Nope. I'm flying like a pirate!" I thought to myself, like a pirate?!?! Since when do pirates fly? My little girl is crazy. I looked to Mandy to see if I had misunderstood her. She explained that Emma watched Jake and the Neverland Pirates that week and that they flew by using Pixie Dust which the girl pirate wears in a pouch around her neck. How could I have missed that one? I looked back at her and she smiled and said, "Do you want to fly too, daddy?" I answered, "Of course!" She then proceeded to pull Pixie Dust from the imaginary pouch at her neck and fling it at me. We flew the rest of the way to our destination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment