Thursday, May 10, 2012
Conniving Little Pooper
We have been told that when a new baby arrives, the older sibling may digress in their potty training. Well, I can attest to that! Emma has been doing wonderful at potty training for the past several weeks, but a week after Ellie was born, she began having accidents. One day, after she had already had one accident and we had put her in pull-ups for the evening, she came running down stairs and said she had just gone poo poo in the potty. I noticed that she had a little poop ring on her bum that usually happens when she poops in her pants, so I went upstairs to check on her and to wipe. Sure enough, there was poop in the toilet. When I looked a little closer, I noticed that the poop was on top of the toilet paper she had used to wipe and that it was more squished than a normal turd. I looked around the bathroom, but I couldn't find her pull-up. I went down to the kitchen and sure enough, there in the trash can was a pull-up with a good sized brown streak. That's when I realized what she had done. After having an accident in her pull-up, she took it off and dumped the turd in the toilet. She then proceeded to put her pull-up in the trash after which she ran and told me she had just gone poop in the potty. The sneaky little girl spent some quality time in time-out for this one. I think the most impressive part was that there was no poop on her hands, the toilet or the trash can. So efficient! And so conniving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment